Thursday, July 16, 2009

Top Ten TV Reasons Life Isn't Fair

(Or, how TV execs conspire to ruin my life)

10. Gizzie. Need I say more?
9. Big Brother will. not. die.
8. Beloved soap characters recast... see Lily on ATWT for starters.

7. Female comedians rarely (basically never) get late night hosting gigs.
6. My So-Called Life got cancelled after one 19-episode season. Wtf?
5. The WB became the CW. It's just -- not the same.
4. Carrie and Aidan couldn't make it work.
3. Rebecca's not a Walker anymore.
2. Two and a Half Men exists.
1. Felicity and Noel didn't end up together.

What are yours?

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to have to agree with you on #3 and #10!!! I think I could come up with an entire list for Brothers and Sisters, but hey, that's just me! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete