Thursday, July 23, 2009

Y&R Quick Hit: Surprise!

Have to say, the reaction on Nick's face yesterday -- when Nikki told him (and how had she not told anyone sooner? She must have been dying inside) she'd seen New Adam kissing Rafe -- was priceless. It was an expression akin to, I didn't know we had gay people on this show!

Um, yeah, you do. Just not the ones you think. I cannot wait to witness Victor's reaction. If there's any character that should be 100% incompatible with the concept of homosexuality (in my mind he's sort of the TV symbol of retrograde, macho heterosexism), it's The Mustache.

Read the full recap here. Also, check out After Elton's interview with the new heteroflexible Adam, Michael Muhney.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha. I thoroughly enjoyed nicks reaction!
    I thought it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete